Re: Do teTeX packages work well?

In article <[🔎] m267xh8bw1.fsf@dunham.tcimet.net>,
	dunham@cps.msu.edu (Steve Dunham) writes:
> pseelig@goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.de (Paul Seelig) writes:
>
>> consider installing Debian. I suppose that teTeX is at the moment the
>> state of the art of all the Unix TeX distributions available.
>
> web2c-7.0 is the state of the art.

Which in turn contains lots of improvements by Thomas Esser who does
designe teTeX. The upcoming teTeX release will be based on web2c-7.0
or later. So the development of teTeX and web2c are actually strongly
related to each other.
                                   Regards, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de