Re: Debian Package Finder (DOH!)

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, Adam Shand wrote:

> > The requested URL /cgi-bin/joe/PFind.cgi was not found on this server.
>
> A number of people have reported getting this error... if you are still
> getting it please let me know.  It works perfectly for me so if it's still
> broken i need to know so I can figure out why.

I still have the problem BUT if you on the page you get the error
msg chage the server "www.hanoi.com" to "hanoi.earthlight.co.nz"
it works just fine.

If you e.g. search for tetex you get the error msg on URL:
http://www.hanoi.com/cgi-bin/joe/PFind.cgi?searchString=tetex&default=...

change it to:
http://hanoi.earthlight.co.nz/cgi-bin/joe/PFind.cgi?searchString=tetex...

I hope this helps you find the bug!