FXircom gives in...

Another battle won for Linux.  I'm sending this to the driver developer as
soon as I find his email. In case they don't know yet.

Anybody know the email offhand?

(Ethernet cards)

- -----FW: <35536fc0@xircom.com>-----

  Ricky

Tracking # 322629

There are no drivers currently.  There has been a great request for this
type of driver.  After many letters, the marketing team has created a way
for freeware users to gain access to the information needed to create their
own drivers.  If you are interested in creating you own driver fax your
request for information to John DiGiovanni at (805)376-9311.

Should you have any further questions, Please don't hesitate to contact us
again.

Please send all correspondences to CS@XIRCOM.COM, all others will be
forwarded resulting in a longer reply time!

Regards,

Xircom Technical Support
CS@XIRCOM.COM