Re: Apache web server POSTing.

I've already been baffled by this Sue...  Here's what's basically in my
access.conf:

<Directory />
AllowOverride None
Options None
Order deny,allow
deny from all
</Directory>

<Directory /home/*>
Options All
AllowOverride FileInfo
order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

<Limit GET POST>
Options All
</Limit>

And of course, the rest of the stuff like /var/www - default things.
However the error still persists being:

Method not implemented

POST to /~matt/cgi-bin/Formmail/formmail.pl not supported.

Sooooooooo, how does one _get_ is supported?  It's got me baffled! :-)  Has
anyone got any ideas? :)

At 12:35 PM 16/04/97 -0400, sacampbe@mercator.math.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
>>From the latest version of the apache FAQ
>   http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html
>read the following:
>
>21.Why do I keep getting "access denied" for form POST requests?
>
>      The most common cause of this is a <Limit> section that only names
the GET method. Look in your
>      configuration files for something that resembles the following and
would affect the location where the

--
Karl Ferguson
Tower Networking Pty Ltd   Tel: +61-9-456-0000     karl@tower.net.au