RE: Linux in an NT domain

Yup - I think it's called smb-NT-verify.1.1.tar.gz.  I don't remember
exactly where I got it, but here's the authors name from the
nt-linux.readme file ...

Christopher Burke    | Unique      | Web: http://www.mindware.com.au
Mindware             | Custom      | Info:      info@mindware.com.au
PO Box 9, Richlands  | Innovative  | E-Mail: c.burke@mindware.com.au
Q. 4077, Australia   | Development | Telephone:Australia 0412-696290

Check the website listed above - that has more information.