Links to package's bugs on the package web-page

 Hi
 It would be nice to see links to the Bug Tracking
 System (BTS) from the web pages the individual
 packages can be downloaded on www.debian.org.

 Those interested in upgrading individual packages
 would so be able to check the reported bugs before
 starting the process which might break their working
 systems.

 By the way, I was just curious about the way NetBSD
 implements their BTS (they use GNATS). For those
 interested, have a look at
  http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/send-pr.html.
 and
  http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/query-pr.html
 for query about known bugs.

 I think Debian would benefit from something like that

 Thanks,
 Lazaro
 --
Lazaro D. Salem                   E-mail: salem@rf.no
RF-Rogaland Research               Phone: +47 51 87 50 00

 > Two questions:
 > 1. What's good about GNU libc?
 > 2. Whose libc is libc5?

 LIBC5 is GNU libc with substantial patches for Linux. LIBC6 is GNU libc with
 the Linux support merged back in to the main source thread. GNU calls these
 LIBC 1 and 2. We call it LIBC6 on Linux because our version numbers didn't
 follow the GNU ones.

 All Linux distributions will go to LIBC6. There are no hold-outs that I know
 of.

 Bruce