Debian FTP Problems

I apologize in advance for what may be a silly question, but, I am
attempting to download Debian Linux from the US site (130.207.9.21), so
I log on and go to the directory:
/ac184/linux/distributions/debian/rex-fixed/binary-i386/base
and attempt to click on one of the many directory, for instance,
getty_1.45a-3.deb and get an error saying
550 getty_1.45a-3.deb: no such file or directory
It works fine when I log into my shell account, and ftp the files to my
shell, then download them, but I'd prefer to download them right from
the ftp site to my HD.  I'm using CuteFTP to do this, and just having no
luck, as I outlined above.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve Voss