Re: 'Frozen' boot disks

I put a copy on my linux box.  I got it directly from Dale's computer,
which has a slow link.  I've been working on configuring everything, so if
there is something wrong, feel free to let me know.

ftp://128.239.205.139/pub/bhmit1/

It's a 100M ethernet, so you'll get it quick, but it's turned off at
night.  I'll leave it on later if someone is downloading though.

Enjoy,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
              PGP Key: finger bhmit1@128.239.205.139

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds