Install base system from frozen (bo)

Hello,

I tried to install the install disks from frozen/disks-i368/1997-03-16.
I made this disks as described in the docs by dd.

After mounting several local disks via the install program I selected
the entry to install base system.  I have chosen /dev/fd0 as install
medium (NICE TO HAVE THE NEW POSSIBILILTIES of mounted disks -- thanks
to the developers -- but I had only the disks in my hand at this moment).

That caused the following error:

Usage: floppy_merge device

> You might want ro write down error messages ....

After pressing <ENTER> it complained about many files which aren't
accessable. This files are:

/target/sbin/unconfigured.sh
/target/etc/inet.d
/target/etc/inittab
/target/etc/kbd

Switching to another Console I noticed, that there are no directories
/target/sbin or /target/etc.

What's the matter.  I could cope with this problem because I have a
running system and are able to update to `bo' without installing from
scratch.  But I'm afraid that the installation from scratch will
fail in any case when a user have to install in this way

Greetings

   Andreas.