Re: how to get mirror to send a local dir to a remote locn?

	why so careless to post your username and password in a mailing

On 8 Apr 1997, Terrence M. Brannon wrote:

>I placed the following in /etc/mirror/packages/bufo.usc.edu and called
>it with mirror. It did a wonderful job of pulling things from the
>remote site to the local site but wouldnt take the SwarmGenesis
>directory and mirror it to the remote machine. How can I do this
>o============o  Sending  unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) to this address
> Legal Notice   is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour
>o============o  minimum for professional proofreading & technical assessment.
>terrence brannon * brannon@kappa.usc.edu * http://rana.usc.edu:8376/~brannon
Michael J. Maravillo                                   Philippines Online
http://www.philonline.com.ph/~mmj/                 InfoDyne, Incorporated
9045319E7CC15251528F5C6E89E896DC    1184 Pasong Tamo, Makati, Philippines