Re: Frontpage and Debian (SOLVED!)

>Adam, trust me, I went through this three months ago, I got involved
>in some significant discussion on rtr's forum, and the best possible
>solution, the one that rtr itself recommends, is the one I described
>above.  Put the special libraries in a special place, and let apache
>know about it using SetEnv.  This is the only thing that will keep all
>of your programs happy, which means it's the only way that you're not
>going to end up pulling your hair out down the road.

This is what I have done and apart from a spelling mistake in the
httpd.conf file (DOH!) everything seems to be working great.

Thanks,

Adam.

----------------- Earthlight Communications Limited ----------------
P.O. Box 5301	                Adam Shand 	       (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand       Systems Manager    (voice) +64 3 479 0303
---------------- http://www.earthlight.co.nz/larry/ ----------------