Bug reporting mode?

 Is there a bug reporting mode for reporting XEmacs crashes and
package blonk spiels?

 I just upgraded to Debian 1.3 GNU/Linux, and there's a 'bug' command
now for filing bugs on packages.  It works really well! :-) I think
that it will really help to even further improve the distribution's
quality, since people will be more inclined to file bug reports.
(don't remind me to rave-CC about it on
<debian-user@lists.debian.org>, I did. )

 You can just set VISUAL to 'gnuclient' from ~/.bash_profile, and then
in an rxvt, type 'bug packagename', it asks for a subject line, and
then up pops an XEmacs frame with a report for you to fill out.
Pressing your (server-edit) button {mine's F12} sends it off to the
bug tracking system, which autoresponds with your bug number!

503$ bug emacs
Please describe your problems using emacs in one line
It's not as neato as XEmacs.
  [... edit in XEmacs ...]
No changes: No Bug report sent