Fw: Occasional inetd lockups...

I have also seen this problem very occasionally along with other strange
problems that I finally chased down to a design flaw in the cache timing of
the motherboard I was using. It was causing programs (some more often than
others) to get kernel paging request failures.

Gcc was really good at finding the problem and would abort cleanly on a
signal 11. Try doing a kernel compile. If it fails somewhere with a signal
11 error you probably have a hardware problem lurking in your system.

BTW, as I remember, I found all of this information In the kernel 2.0
readme or changes file.

Good luck,

Al Youngwerth
alberty@apexxtech.com