long-standing netscape problem fixed

I have found a fix to a long-standing problem I have had with printing
from Netscape on versions after 2.0.  I discovered the web page

http://members.ping.at/theofilu/netscape.html

which explains the problem and gives a fix.  Thanks to
Theofilu Andreas for the fix.  Naturally, it wasn't a Linux problem,
but the fact that Netscape had not kept up with the latest Linux
libraries and the source was not provided to recompile.

The odd thing about this problem is that no one that I know
experienced the same symptom (not printing correctly).

| James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.  | Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory   | FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I |
| Research Reactors Division      | Internet: fea@ornl.gov | F | N |
| P. O. Box 2008                  | Reactor Technology     | I | U |
| Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6392 | world's best neutrons! | R | X |