Re: BUG in dinstall script in BO IMPORTANT!

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Leon Castellanos wrote:

> There is a problem with the unstable installation script! a variable has
> not been correctly defined for the installation medium and thus I cannot
> install from floppy disks! I think that there are some other problems
> besides that but I hadn't downloaded the base1_2.tgz so I could not
> complete the installation process.
>
> Please fix it
>
> Thnx

This one is definitely BETA.

I did an install yesterday and had to do a LOT of things by hand
afterwards! Fortunately, I was able to insmod, etc. to get networking up
so I could finish the install.

I just noticed that my timezone is even set wrong.

Paul Wade - Greenbush Technologies Corporation
http://www.greenbush.com/cds.html
Linux CD's sent worldwide