Re: Problems working with bash.

On Tue, Apr 01, 1997 at 10:24:30PM +0200, J.P.D. Kooij wrote:
> >     Gertjan> "Karl M. Hegbloom" <karlheg@inetarena.com> wrote:
> >     >> Open up your info reader;
> >     Gertjan>   Don't get me started on info!
> >  Why not?  Elucidate.
> I think info sucks. It is obsoleted by html. Clear enough?

Same story here. The gnu info browser is too obscure, if you're
not an emacs user; you shouldn't need to do a tutorial to use
something as simple as a hypertext browser; lynx is far more
obvious to use, and has (TTBOMK) the same functionality ..
(although obviously for html vs info nodes.)

Hamish

--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.