Re: BO

In message <[🔎] Pine.SOL.3.91.970402114541.7950C-100000@physics> you wrote:

[ snip ]

  Note also, that you are overlooking
>the possibility of upgrading a 1.2 system to bo.  This is also a method
>that needs testing, and it doesn't depend on the installation disk
>directory.

Speaking of which, I've upgraded quite a few packages couple of days
ago and permissions on /dev/null got changed to crw-------
-- I found the problem after a reboot -- lpd barfed -- and at that
stage I didn't remember which packages got upgraded.
--
Dimitri
mailto:emaziuk at curtin.edu.au and don't forget to relace " at " with "@"