Re: xsession-errors

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:18:07 +0000 (GMT), "R.M. Hinkley" <roland@painswik.demon.co.uk> said:

> I wonder if anyone can help, I get the following in .xsession-errors
>
> xrdb: cannot run '/lib/cpp -traditional -Dlinux -D__i386__
> -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -DX_LOCALE [...]

I don't know if this is related to what you're seeing, but this happened
to me after I'd removed the Virtual setting from the Display section I
was using of my Screen definition in /etc/X11/XF86Config and until I
also removed the corresponding ViewPort setting.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org