ipfwadm rules question...

Hey...  So far, here's what I've got:

ipfwadm -I -f
ipfwadm -I -a deny -P icmp

This is a non-masqueraded setup.  It's my dialup machine at home.  I'd
also like to deny access to port 25 from remote sites.  I've tried:

ipfwadm -I -a deny -P tcp -S 0/0 25

However, this still allows remote connections to port 25 on my dialup box.
Thoughts?  I presume this would be much easier if I used a static IP, but
the boxes I use don't authenticate with TACACS+ or radius, so I can't just
make an entry..  I'd be able to do some cut/awk type stuff to extract the
IP and add the stuff to the bottom of /usr/bin/pon, but I just need what
rule(s) to add...  In fact, here's the awking I'd be using:

ifconfig ppp0 | head -2 | tail -1 | awk -F " " '{print $2}' \
| awk -F: '{print $2}'

That would output my current IP address on ppp0....

Thoughts?

Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
jcostom@sjis.com                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy
My employers like me, but not	 | and genius.  We aim to erase that line"
enough to let me speak for them. |			--Unknown

	        	http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom