Re: where is:

Jon Phipps writes:
> I have asked this before but got no response to it: if any one knows
> where I can find the PGP-US || PGP-I files please let me know. If they
> are supplied by some other package(s) please let me know that also. I
> have several *.debs that depend on them and have been unable to find
> them anywhere.
>

> Help
>   Jon

Not only you asked, this is a FAQ...!-)

You can't get them from ftp.debian.org because of export restriction by U.S.
law. Although, you can import them. I got them from os.inf.tu-dresden.de,
but look for mirrors near to you in /usr/doc/debian/mirrors.txt (or
ftp:ftp.debian.org/debian/mirrors.txt)

SEE ALSO: ftp.debian.org/debian/README.PGP
"Where's my signature? I've lost my signature!"

Marcus.Brinkmann@rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de