parport patches.

I would like to find out how to get the ZIP drive drivers running that will
enable sharing of the parallel port.  I have tried to download the parport
patches for 2.1.29 from http://www.cyberelk.demon.ac.uk, but cannot get them
to patch the kernel sources (original) cleanly.  I would be interested in
hearing success stories.

Alan Davis

--
 Alan Eugene Davis      Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
 adavis@saipan.com      AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need
for one nonexistent."            ------ Lord Raleigh