Emacs-based mail programs with IMAP

I am now happily running Debian Linux systems both at the office and
at home.  When reading mail at the office I use VM within GNU emacs.

To read from home I could run an emacs on the office system displaying
on the X-server at home and start up VM but that is a lot of overhead
just to read a couple of messages.  (Of course, when you subscribe to
debian-users you never have just "a couple" of messages but ...)

I would prefer to run a mail user agent under emacs on the machine at
home and have it communicate with the machine at the office.  As I
recall I can use POP with VM but I would much prefer to use IMAP so I
can store messages back in folders on the office machine.  I also
prefer an emacs-based MUA because my fingers "know" emacs sequences so
well by now.

Are there any such emacs-based MUA's that support IMAP?  Does gnus do
so?