dselect selection

Hi everyone,

I want to install debian on different PC's using  same  selection
of  packages  for each PC.  Is it possible if I have one PC fully
configured to take its list of  installed  packages  and  install
these  on  a  second  pc, whithout having to go through the whole
list with dselect again?  I'm currently using the debian  release
on the recent Infomagic CD-ROM set (the green one).

Thanks in advance,
Eric Meijer

 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032
 Lab. for Catalysis and Inorg. Chem. (TAK) | tel. fax    +31 40 2455054