Re: EDO && 486's (You *will* want this URL)

C.J.Lawson@cranfield.ac.uk wrote:

> Has anyone put EDO memory in a 486? ..does it work alright?
>
> thanks
>
> Jonathan

EDO memory support is MB-specific, not processor specific. For
lots of information about what EDO really is (and information about
lots of other low-level computer stuff), visit the most excellent
web page "Tom's Hardware Guide" (http://sysdoc.pair.com/). And "no"
to all you cynics out there, this is *not* my web page which I'm
shamelessly advertising. I don't even know Tom. This page has answers
to all the questions about performance, memory and Intel x86 processor
you always wanted to ask but didn't know who to ask.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com