Re: Debian Linux install. from CD Set

Marisol Garcia Valls wrote:

> > I am new at installing Linux.  I have problems on how to
> > proceed when trying to create the booting floppies from
> > the CD set, where my Debian distribution of Linux is.  I
> > have look for installation instructions: not a single line
> > of usefull info.  Please, don't ask me to access the
>  www.debian.org   web site.  There's nothing usefull in it.
> >
> > Could anybody please explain me in some detail how to proceed
> > with the installation?
>
> Thanks folks,
>
>         Marisol

Marisol,

If you CD is a straightforward copy of the ftp archive:

Look in /debian/stable/disks* directories for complete instructions for
your architecture.

If you don't find it there check at ftp.debian.org or a mirror site.

If you need further help, be sure to indicate what type of platform you
are installing to.

Paul Wade, CEO
Greenbush Technologies Corporation
Web:	http://www.greenbush.com/