Re: Keep getting removed from list

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Tim O'Brien wrote:

> >About twice a day, I get removed from debian-users because of
> >bounced messages. Is this happening to anyone else? I am getting
>
> I think that's what's happening to me too... And I have no idea why, but I'd
> like to find a way to fix it. Any ideas?

Smartlist, the mailing list handler which handles the debian-* mailing
lists, automatically removes a subscriber if mail to that address bounces
more than a configured number of times.

Is it possible that your mail reception point isn't accessible around the
clock?

If anyone experiences this, please contact me and I will attempt to track
it and/or fix it.  I'm new to managing these lists, so please bear with
me.

Thanks,

Pete

--