Re: Installing debian 1.2 from december 1996 InfoMagic 6 CD set

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Laurent PICOULEAU wrote:

> I bought InfoMagic Linux Developper's Ressource 6 CD set od december 1996.
..
> So what should I download to fix this apparently bad organised CD.

This is unfortunately a FAQ. Someone was kind enough to write a little
document about it. Point your browser to:

   http://ece.wpi.edu/~rulnick/GlinuX/debian-1.2-faq.html

It is a list of problems and fixes for the 1.2 distribution on the Infomagic
december 96 6 CD set.

Hope this will get it right for you.. Have fun,

Cheers,

Joost