SB16 with waveblaster daughterboard. What setup ?

Hi,

before I spend my time recompiling the kernel severel times:

Does anyone have a SB16 with a wavetable daughterboard up and working
?

Which driver should I use when compiling the kernel ?
Some other setup to care about ?

Sick of FM, I really appreciate good MIDI sound :-)

Ciao,
    Martin

--
stud. rer. pol.            ICQ UIN: 280452
Universitaet zu Koeln

"I think Bill Gates is 1/2 Borg and 1/2 Ferengi.
The worst halves of each of course... :-)"