From:  Eugene H. Sevinian[SMTP:sevinian@jerewan1.YerPhI.AM]
Sent:  Saturday, March 15, 1997 8:41 AM
To:  debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject:  wrong time; is it dangerous ?

Dear Users,
Hope to get an advice concerning this situation.
I have almost finished the installation of Debian
when I  noticed that the board clock
was not set corectly (YY was 1996 :( ,shame! ).
Though, a can tolerate the wrong files time stamp, but ...
Can it cause some problems? I mean some dependencis, or
something like that.

Thanks forward,

Eugene Sevinian

Cosmic Ray Division
Yerevan Phisics Institute
Alikhanian's Brothers str.2
375036 Yerevan 36
Armenia

Phone: 374-2-352041 (YerPhI), 374-2-344873 (aprt.)
Fax: 374-2-350030