Re: help with mgetty..

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Mike Patterson wrote:

> Quick and too the point... I have some docs I got from
> "http://www.buoy.com/isp/mgetty.html"; that talk about "policy.h" and
> "login.config"... Neither of which I have. any ideas?

 policy.h is the file that is modified when setting compile time options.
You can change these options in the files in /etc/mgetty.
 login.config is a file in /etc/mgetty.. =)

 You don't need to search the WWW for docs..! You have them in
/usr/doc/mgetty...

Nicolás Lichtmaier.-  | From Buenos Aires,
nick@feedback.com.ar  |      Argentina!