magicfilter and hp laserJetIIIp

Hi

I have been using ghostscript 3.33 and magicfilter to produce printer PCL
from postscript. With large documents, occasionally a strange character
sequence appears on a page and some of the page body is skipped. Sometimes
the printer just halts and refuses to continue. The printer has 3MB of RAM
installed, so it's not a memory problem. I am using the ljet3 device driver.
Is this OK for a HP LaserJetIIIp?

Thanks

Matt

Matt Delaney				E-mail: debian@bermuda.ucd.ie
Space Science & Advanced Materials	tel:	+353 1 	706 2202 (work)
Physics Dept.						497 7480 (home)
University College Dublin		fax:		283 7275
Belfield
Dublin 4 IRELAND