Re: zsh vs bash

I set my system shell to zsh as well, and replaced all the /bin/bash in
/etc/passwd to /usr/bin/zsh, but when I tried to move /bin/sh to point to
/usr/bin/zsh, all of the /etc/init.d/* scripts blew up.  Most of their
scripting is done in bash format, so unless you want to either make zsh
bash-compatible before running the scripts, or you want to rewrite every
script made for bash, I'd just leave /bin/sh pointing to /usr/bin/bash (I
moved my /bin/bash to /usr/bin/bash just for consistancy...)

Just a newbie's opinion :)