Re: wtmp locking problem (was: Re: SOLVED: Erk! Something is *really* wrong here!)

Craig Sanders:

> On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Joey Hess wrote:
>
> > This doesn't explain why the problems have only started occurring in
> > the past few days. I've been using the same set A/set B mix for many
> > months, and only started getting corruption this week. Something must
> > have changed, and that should be fixed.
>
> login changed.  it was updated on approx Feb 20.

But I don't use the standard login, I use shadow-login. And I haven't
changed it in a long time.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -pl-                                   # ,,ep) ayf >|)nj,,
$_=reverse lc$_;s@"@''@g;y/[]{A-U}<>()a-y1-9,!.?`'/][} #         Joey Hess