Zimmerman case

Bruce:

From: Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>
> That is true, but he is still be "pestered" more than you and I would like
> to live with.

Uh, maybe. He seems to be making money on the issue. Take a look at
http://www.pgp.com/pgpcorp/pgpcorp.cgi . They don't give details on
their financing, but the people on the board certainly have access to
good financing.

> I just wish our government would get over the fascist notion that only
> governements should be allowed to "protect" secrets.

No argument there.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502