Re: Which OSF/Motif ?

On Fri, Mar 07, 1997 at 01:11:00PM +0000, Brown, Paul, BROWNPA2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to which
> versions of Motif are any good and what the prices are.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Brown

  I highly recommend the SWIM Motif from
http://www.cheapbytes.com.  It's worked really well for nearly
all Motif apps I've tried to compile, and the price is right.

  One caveat: the installation script on the CDROM will try to
install an enormous amount of demos, docs, etc.  I would
recommend installing the libs and header files manually; they
will go into the /usr/X11R6 tree where most makefiles will
look for them.

      Larry
--
Larry Ayers    _/        _/_/_/