why? whats wrong with cron?

Can someone tell me why on one particular box cron wont run?

I have three other identically setup Debian box and the cron on them runs
fine, but this one it doesnt.  why?

Its Version: 3.0pl1-36 and its been inactive since the machine was first
setup (a month or so ago).  Im at the end of my wits and the only thing i
can think to do is reinstall from scratch, which i dont want to do because
this machine is our primary radius server and user host.

SaHua,

michl

electric RAIN					http://www.electric-rain.net/

Buson
UNREGARDED DIADEM
Dew on the brambles delicately worn
At sunrise: one clear drop on every thorn.