Make your kernel with "make bZimage". ???

     Make your kernel with "make bZimage".

     This statement can be found on the boot disk "rsc1440.bin" in the file
     readme.txt

        I am rather new to the compiling of kernels and found that this
     statement did not work for me...

        I was able to run "make bzImage however... Was that what I was
     supposed to execute? It did work for me... Sorry for the nitpicking,
     but I literally followed the instructions to the letter...

        Others may be as confused as I was (or am) ...