Re: cygnus win32 cross-compiler

 A propos, has somebody successfully compiled any networking code with
win32gcc? I tried it using mywinsock.h, but the compiler choked on
parse errors in this file. Should I use the include files provided
by win32gcc or should I use those from Micro$oft, e.g. from their
Visual (or was that Virtual) C compiler?

-Gerhard

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.95q.970226001459.3475A-100000@complete.org>,
John Goerzen  <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
>Hmm, worked for me.  I think I found the DLL sitting around in
>/usr/lib/win32 or something.  (Poke in the /var/lib/dpkg/info/win32*list
>files to find it.)
[...]