Re: Limited size spool/mail/user files

I believe this is set in the /etc/smail/config file, you have to modify
the line:

max_message_size=10M

You can find more options in 'man smailconf'.

Hope this helps you out.

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |
===========================  a fool, than to open your mouth    |
| work: 353.8892          |  and prove it.          -Mark Twain |
| page: 253.0724          |                                     |