Re: Procmail recipe.

When this is done please post it here or forward it to me.  Procamil and I
have this love hate thing going on.

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Brian Skreeg wrote:

>	Hi folks, Could someone do me a wee favour and write out a simple
>procmail recipe for filtering this mailing list to another folder?
>(~Mail/deb)
>
>	Been playing around for ages and can't seem to get it to filter on the
>To: header.
>
>	TIA,
>

>Ozzy,
>   __ _ _
>  /  \ \ \
> / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
> \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
>    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|
>

>--

Jason Killen                            Question Stupidity
Monolith : driven by inner daemons      "My thoughts of despair are getting
jkillen@tinuviel.cs.wcu.edu               loud."   --Social D.