Re: [OFFTOPIC] rc5-race is running!

  So far I have read a lot about everybody joining in, what name to run
under and how to split the money.  But I have only seen two URL's on where
to get info for this.  One is the at upenn.edu where I could only find a
precompiled binary, but NO Documentation or Source Code.  I also saw a
reference to the stats Web Page, but that page had no reference to any
Documentation or Source Code.  Where can one find this vital info?

  I don't relish the idea of running a binary that is in constant
communication with another host on the internet if I can't get my hands on
some Documentation and Source Code.  I am sure this exists somewhere on
the net, but it would be nice if someone would post a pointer to it on the
list here.  Thanks.

D.L.

/  dlutz@aracnet.com            Virtual .sig file #2342371.  You are  \
\  David Lutz                   viewer number #63.  Have a nice Day!  /