Re: Bad Address

Lindsay Haisley said:
> The Debian FAQ lists the address debian-faq@debian.org as the address to
> which to send corrections and suggestions regarding the FAQ.  Mail to this
> address bounces with a "Sorry, no mailbox here by that name" message.
>
> Do the people who maintain the FAQ know this?

Yes.
1.  The mailing list isn't working.  Sven has agreed to look into this.

2.  I am re-writing and re-structuring the FAQ right now.  The first
thing I've done is to grep through the various mailing lists for the
phrase 'faq' (case insensitive).  There are nearly 400 matches, so I
don't expect to finish the new FAQ til this weekend.

3.  I think the official place against which to log bugs for the FAQ
might be doc-debian.

HTH,
Susan Kleinmann