Re: Thrown away...

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997 03:57:42 +0100, you wrote:

Hello,

>Isn't that card listed in xfconfig's card database? (call dpkg --configure
>xbase, if I'm not mistaken).  It sounds like a quite known card.

Yes, but the problem was that Diamond renamed many of their graphics
cards. For example. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM is now D. Stealth 64
Graphics 2000 Series. I got this today from the D. support. Thanx.

MfG bjoern starke

--AOL has been called "the largest anonymous remailer in the world",
and for good reason.                             (--->Raph Levien)

Bjoern Starke (BjS) ------->Pgp-Key on http://home.pages.de/~BjS