X window problem

Hi ALL,

I installed X recently in my PC and having problem under perticular
situation.
When I logged in as root or normal user, I can run X window programs,
e.g. xclock, oclock, xman, etc.  But when I logged in as normal user
and then logged in as super user then I cannot run X window programs.
When I try to run xclock for example, I will get the following messages:

Xlib:  connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib:  Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Error: Can't open display: :0.0

I got some messages in /var/log/xdm-errors as well:

385 X: client 5 rejected from local host
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
PEX extension module not loaded
XIE extension module not loaded

Please help.  Thanks in advance.