dec 21040 chipset

Thanks for all who replied to my problem with my ethernet card.
I finally got it to work properly.  There seemed to be an IRQ conflict
with my scsi adapter because they both claimed IRQ 10.  I'm now
installing debian on my other machine now! :)
Thanks again,
Dennis

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |