Using debian as a proxy/masq. server.
- To: Debian User list <debian-user@Pixar.com>
- Subject: Using debian as a proxy/masq. server.
- From: Shaya Potter <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:08:29 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970220180509.24214B-100000@itd>
I am currently using a debian system to masquerade all the traffic from
my high school's win95 lan to the internet. This is ok for a temporary
manner, but my school wants me to implement a way to track where all the
students are going, can't have them going to sighs which arn't kosher, if
you know what I mean. Well, is there a way to do this, in that they
authenicate themselves to the debian box, with a username and password,
and the proxy server will record wherever they go (until the logout). or
is there an easier way.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com