Re: Easy ways of configuring Debian

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Alexander Gieg wrote:

> I think this is a great idea. LinuxConf makes the
> configuration far easy for beginners. Let's think about
> this...

I am a Linux beginner, and I find dselect confusing.  If this will make
dselect less confusing, then it's a *great* idea!  I'll check out their
web page to see what it's all about.  The base Debian install (from
disks) was great, but it's going to take a while before I am comfortable
with dselect.

Daniel Robbins
School of Medicine Computer Services
University of New Mexico