Re: Is there a dictionary for abbreviations like "WTF"?

On Feb 18, Dr. Andreas Wehler wrote
>  I would like to resolve these many abbreviations today, as

>  So, is there any appropriate dictionary?  Thanks.

Of course, YMMV WRT completeness and accuracy.

Ray - who loves YKYHBHTLW posts
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.