DOSEMU

I am installing DOSEMU and am running Win 95 on a seperate partition.

When I booted the A disk with dos -A, DOSEMU worked just fine,
but then when I typed: fdisk /mbr & sys c:  I got the message:
"Incorrect DOS version".  I assume that this is because I am
running Win 95 DOS.  Would it change anything if I created
the floppy disk on a machine running DOS 6.2, or does it matter
since I'm running Win95.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Hanks