Tips

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Niels wrote:

> > Those anyone collecting Tips for debian? This is a good one for it...
>
> Another good one is if e2fsck says it cannot read the superblock of your

Since it seems like nobody else does, I have noted these.
I still think that the Microsoft-like tips is a good idea,
it gives the newbie some good information that normally is
hidden inside the deep deep manuals. Like the 'find' command,
a terrific utility, always what the newbie wants.

I also think that these tips is not *instead* of the manual,
it is a complement. Something like:
"ls can display different types of directory entries in
different colors, just type 'man ls' to see how."
is a good tip in my opinion.... (referring to a man page)

So, we'll see where this ends...

  // Jonas <job@abc.se> [2:201/262.37]